Creating lives and stories of resilience, compassion, and well-being.
- Maybe you’re in the middle of a difficult time right now, and you’ve lost hope because you can’t see your way forward.
- Or you’re frustrated because you haven’t been able to make the changes you want to make.
- Perhaps you’re struggling with a painful relationship issue, such as marriage breakdown or a challenging teenager.
- Or your life seems pretty good on the outside, but you’ve got a nagging sense of something missing — something you long for but can’t quite name.
Hi, I’m Ginnie Cramer, Registered Clinical Counsellor in Vancouver, and I believe you already have everything you need to heal whatever hurts.
I’m here to help you tap into your own wealth of inner resources and to offer you new tools for loving relationships, satisfying work and joyful living.
Here’s what clients experience in sessions with me:
- Feeling accepted and empowered in a safe, nonjudgmental environment.
- Learning effective, evidence-based stress-reduction tools to reset an exhausted nervous system.
- Discovering a clear vision for their future through the therapeutic magic of focused conversation.
- Safely defusing old traumas using ancient and cutting-edge body-mind practices.
“Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.”
~ Viktor E. Frankl